We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, welcome aboard! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 20% commission when a customer purchases a new WP Google Analytics Events Pro license subscription using your referral link. Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each license level we sell:
- Personal plan sells for $49 – you earn $9.80
- Business plan sells for $99 – you earn $19.80
- Developer plan sells for $199 – you earn $39.80
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
The details in summary:
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase WP Google Analytics Events Pro, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
We use our own Direct Link Tracking pro add-on, so you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link to our site from your https:// website.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from WPFlow. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the WPFlow affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
WPFlow Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed and super cool promotional methods
How you promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to WP Google Analytics Events Pro and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention WP Google Analytics Events Pro.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about WP Google Analytics Events Pro, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about Google Analytics or WP Google Analytics Events Pro and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited and super uncool promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. 🙂 But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- WP Google Analytics Events Pro may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for WP Google Analytics Events Pro, so this method adds no value to WP Google Analytics Events Pro.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote WP Google Analytics Events Pro. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with WP Google Analytics Events Pro / WPFlow.com
Affiliates aren’t employees of WP Google Analytics Events Pro, WPFlow or PineWise Ltd. and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be WP Google Analytics Events Pro / WPFlow / PineWise is 100% prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official WPFlow site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by WPFlow / PineWise / WP Google Analytics Events Pro is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
(And yeah, we know 1000% isn’t an actual number. 😛 You get what we mean!)
Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of PineWise Ltd. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against PineWise Ltd. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!